Two people with narcolepsy. Double the insight!
A few minutes into recording, I realized I’d never recorded a podcast with a fellow person with narcolepsy before. This interview with Leyla Sarper for the “Present Not Perfect” podcast was such a neat experience. I’m super excited to share this with you today!
Listen now on Spotify here. Also available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts and more! Just search “Present Not Perfect.”
What did we discuss?
- being present,
- letting go of self-guilt,
- what is sleepiness?
- coping with invisible illness,
- Wide Awake and Dreaming: A Memoir of Narcolepsy,
- cataplexy from Celine Dion,
- nap rooms at work,
- awesome dads,
- building my “no” muscle,
- learning the world doesn’t revolve around me,
- re-arranging my life around my passions,
- finding the courage to START, and
- and of course, World Narcolepsy Day!!
To listen: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts and more! Just search “Present Not Perfect.”
I hope you will enjoy and share. Thank you for your support!
from Julie Flygare http://julieflygare.com/listen-julie-flygare-on-present-not-perfect-podcast-in-honor-of-world-narcolepsy-day/